Lower fare than wha...

Notifications
Clear all

Lower fare than what I paid for on Air India

Topic starter  

I booked Air India with you London Heathrow to Delhi airport few months ago, and now my sister has booked with you same dates and she got cheaper fare. Can I get a refund of the balance amount?

ReplyQuote

Hello Aarav, please kindly provide us with your ticket number and booking reference in order to assist you.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Booking reference GBVFHJ

ReplyQuote

Thank you for that information. Air India has seats for restricted and unrestricted fares in the same class of travel. As flight availability is dynamic in nature, the fares may differ with the discounted fares being available later. Refund cannot be processed for the difference in fare. The same applies if the fare displayed is higher than the fare that you have paid. Airline does not collect the fare difference if you do not change your travel date. The fare difference is collected only if the travel date is changed and the fare applicable for the rebooked dates is higher than the amount paid by you.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Okay that's fine thanks

ReplyQuote
 Jay

You are welcome.
For any further queries feel free to call reservation team on 0330 818 1234 or visit us on Oceans Travel.

The Oceans Travel Team

ReplyQuote
Share: