Coming back from La...

Notifications
Clear all

Coming back from Lagos to United Kingdom

Topic starter  

Hi, I am coming back from Lagos Nigeria in 2 weeks and I have a stop in Qatar. Is there any extra requirements for this?

ReplyQuote

Hello Victor, as Nigeria is on UK's amber list before you travel to England you must take a Covid-19 test, book and pay for day 2 and day 8 Covid tests (to be taken after your arrival during your 10 days quarantine period) and complete and submit a passenger locator form. However, because you are having a transit stop in Qatar, which is on UK's red list, you have to follow the rules for the highest risk country that you have been in or passed through the previous 10 days.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

So what does this mean?

ReplyQuote

You have to follow the rules applied to Qatar, which means instead of booking 2 Covid-19 tests package and quarantine at home or in the place you are staying, you must book a hotel quarantine package which includes the 2 Covid-19 tests.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

What if by the time Qatar also goes into amber list and I already book the hotel, what will happen with my money?

ReplyQuote

If conditions change in a country it can be moved from one list to the other. And if there are any sudden change in conditions a country may be moved between lists without warning. Therefore, if you already have made a booking for a hotel package and the rules applied to that country changed, you must contact the authorized facility which made your booking to discuss any changes or refunds, wherever they apply.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Thanks. I'll contact you if I need more details.

ReplyQuote

We will be happy to assist you, for further assistance feel free to get in touch with us at our customer service number on 0330 818 1234.

ReplyQuote
Share: