How do you get a fl...

Notifications
Clear all

How do you get a flight upgrade with Virgin Atlantic?

Topic starter  

Hi, I have query, I booked a flight with you in economy to go with my family. Can I upgrade to business class?

ReplyQuote

Hello Suman, could you kindly provide us with ticket number or booking reference so we can assist you further in this matter?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Yes reference number is KDIHDO

ReplyQuote

Thank you for providing us with that information. You have booked Virgin Atlantic airways from London Heathrow direct to Delhi airport. You can request for an upgrade with the airline or we can check with the airline for you.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Will this be free?

ReplyQuote
 Leo

Unfortunately no, a charge will apply. If you wish to upgrade within a reasonable price our suggestion would be to upgrade at the airport. Sometimes some passengers booked in business class do not show up or get delayed due to traffic or they get upgraded to first class.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Ok because I am travelling with my kids and parents will all of us get upgrade?

ReplyQuote

This is hard to tell as generally people travelling in groups or kids do not get upgraded as business class seats have limited availability. But you can try to upgrade in advance or last minute at the London Heathrow airport.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

That's fine thank you for your help.

ReplyQuote

You are very welcome.
For any further queries feel free to call reservation team on 0330 818 1234 or visit us on Oceans Travel.

The Oceans Travel Team

ReplyQuote
Share: