Places to visit in ...

Notifications
Clear all

Places to visit in Dubai

Ajay
Topic starter  

Hello everybody. I was thinking to travel to Dubai when the United Arab Emirates is off the red list. As I never been there before, can anyone help me to suggest few places to visit?

ReplyQuote

Hi Ajay we will be happy to assist you regarding this matter.
One of the major tourist attraction in Dubai is the Burj Khalifa, a very renowned skyscraper and famous for being the tallest structure and building in the world. Within walkable distance you can find the Dubai Fountain, located at the centre of the Downtown Dubai and designed by creators of the Fountains of Bellagio in Vegas, Dubai Fountain performances occur daily on the 30-acre Burj Khalifa Lake.

ReplyQuote
 Ajay
Topic starter  

Thank you for that, we'll definitely visit that. Any ideas on shopping malls? My wife is crazy about shopping

ReplyQuote

If she really loves shopping then the Dubai Mall is the place she is looking for, situated in the heart of Downtown Dubai, it is also known as the home of the Dubai Shopping Festival, which takes place every year for a month. Dubai Mall is renowned to be one of the biggest shopping malls in the world and is one of the main tourist attractions.

ReplyQuote
 Ajay
Topic starter  

Thank you. Anything else that is worth a visit?

ReplyQuote

Another place worth a visit is the Dubai frame, an architectural landmark in Zabeel park, resembling a giant picture frame. It is positioned in a way that modern parts of Dubai can be seen on one side and older parts can be viewed from the other side.

ReplyQuote
 Ajay
Topic starter  

Thanks to suggest me all these places.

ReplyQuote

You are welcome.
For any further queries feel free to call reservation team on 0330 818 1234 or visit us on Oceans Travel.

The Oceans Travel Team

ReplyQuote
Share: