Travel insurance

Notifications
Clear all

Travel insurance

Sana
Topic starter  

Hi i needed some advice. I booked a plane ticket and was unsure whether to book insurance or not, what is your suggestion?

ReplyQuote
 Jay

Hello Sana, we would be really pleased to help you make the right decision for you. Travel insurance is designed to compensate you if you experience major problems while travelling abroad and when you are on holiday. It is particularly important to take out travel insurance if you are travelling independently because you may find yourself stranded with no way to get home and no one to help sort out your holiday problem.
Some of the tips we can give you before booking are to choose a policy that covers your needs and compare policies on the cover they offer as well as the cost.

ReplyQuote
 Sana
Topic starter  

What are some of the things it can cover?

ReplyQuote

Travel insurance can protect you against the following things: cancelling or cutting short your trip for reasons beyond your control, missed transport or delayed departure for reasons beyond your control, medical and other emergencies, lost, stolen or damaged items, including baggage, passports and money etc.
If you do not have travel insurance you will have to pay out of your own pocket to deal with a problem while you are away. Or you may lose money if you have to cancel a trip and cannot get your money back. This could cost you thousands of pounds.

ReplyQuote
 Sana
Topic starter  

Where can I buy travel insurance?

ReplyQuote

Travel insurance is widely available and can be purchased from insurance companies, banks, retailers, travel agents, etc.

ReplyQuote
 Sana
Topic starter  

Thank you so much, I'll contact you again if I need more information.

ReplyQuote

You are most welcome.
For any further queries feel free to call reservation team on 0330 818 1234 or visit us on Oceans Travel.

The Oceans Travel Team

ReplyQuote
Share: