Direct flight to Va...

Notifications
Clear all

Direct flight to Vancouver or Indirect flight?

Topic starter  

Hi i am wanting to book a flight from Heathrow airport to Canada Vancouver. I was unsure if to book direct or indirect, could you give me some advice?

ReplyQuote

Hi Martha, we would happily assist you in this matter.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

which one would you suggest between the 2?

ReplyQuote

That is a decision that is up to you. We can list some of the pros and cons between the two to help you decide.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Yes that'd be great

ReplyQuote

One of the main advantages of booking a connecting flight rather than a non-stop one is the price. With the indirect flight you are looking to save up more, as generally direct flights are more expensive.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Yes I dont want to pay a lot of money

ReplyQuote

The other plus point of an indirect flight is that on a long haul journey you can have a break, stretch legs and have a walk around the transit airport.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Yes you are right, I'll be travelling with kids so they get to walk around as well.

ReplyQuote

Yes exactly. On the other hand a factor to keep in mind is that with indirect flight you will be changing flights and this means if your second flight gets delayed you will be waiting at the airport, and will make your overall journey longer.

ReplyQuote

Glad we could be of assistance.
For any further queries feel free to call reservation team on 0330 818 1234 or visit us on Oceans Travel.

The Oceans Travel Team

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Ys thats also true, so what about direct flights?

ReplyQuote

Direct flights may be more costly but certainly they are faster and you do not have to worry about checking your bags in again, as in some cases you will have to identify your luggage or do check in again when you are having a layover.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

thats good to know, i appreciate your help and will contact you soon. Thank you

ReplyQuote
Share: